We are a company based in Honolulu, Hawaii. Our prime location plays a big role in our business strategy because we are the central location between U.S. and the Pacific. Since most of the commercial airlines and ships pass through Hawaii, it is a cost effective way to provide shipping services to the Pacific islands. Most of the products can be found in Hawaii, so the costs are reasonable. If you can not find what you looking for, we can help look for it outside of Hawaii--the continental U.S. and beyond.
We also consolidate orders. We can advise you on ways you can save money on shipping for your next big project. We have local freight forwarders that can assist in bundling orders to reduce shipping costs. There are 20 or 40 foot long containers for bigger projects.
No matter what, we are here to help. Contact us, we'll make this happen for you!
here's how it works
- 1) Inquiry Just pick up the phone, use our Product Request Form, or send us an email from the Contact Us page. Let us know what you are looking for. When we receive your inquiry, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please provide as much details as you can, this will speed up the process.
- 4) Final PriceOnce you agree on the final order details and its shipping details, we will start discussing payment. Payment is done through several venues including online payments, credit cards, checks, and through banks like Bank of Guam and Bank of Hawaii.
- Shipment Relay (Outside US)We understand that some companies do not ship to PO Boxes or allow shipping products outside of the U.S. We can help you with this problem. Simply contact us and let us know in advance.
- 2) Product DetailsOnce we receive your order or inquiry, we will gather the product details to compare prices and vendors. Shipping will be arranged either by air or ship (contingent on the requirement of a pallet or shipping container). Air shipments also have an express option.
- 5) ShipmentOnce the payment is cleared, we will prepare your order for shipment. Shipping depends on the type of product being shipped. Usually for small packages, this can be done on the same day the payment goes through. For example, lumber in a shipping container usually takes a few days.
- Search Great Deals!We encourage our customers to search for great deals. Tell us what you are interested in and we'll look for these deals for you. When they are available we will let you know.
- 3) AgreementOnce you agreed on the shipping details, we will prepare a bill of statement for you or your business. This statement is to guarantee the purchase and the work order is valid and to ensure commitment from both parties. A copy of the agreement will be sent back to you with your products.
- 6) Tracking!Once the shipment leaves Hawaii, we will notify you. If there is a tracking number for your order we will provide it to you. We'll provide you the ETA of your product. This is it! Your product is on its way to you. We will contact you if there is any delay in your order.
- Creativity is WelcomeIf you want to order a product by yourself but need someone to take care of the shipping and handling for you then let us know. We offer you our service by making it an easy process for you.